[All-Staff] Pro Vice-Chancellor (Academic)

Vice-Chancellery vice-chancellery at admin.uwa.edu.au
Tue Dec 13 16:39:09 WST 2005

All Staff

I wish to notify all staff of a decision by the Pro Vice-Chancellor
(Academic), Professor Belinda Probert, to return to Melbourne to take up
the position of Dean of the Faculty of Arts at The University of
Melbourne.

This is disappointing news for our University since during her time here
Professor Probert has contributed substantially to the advancement of
teaching and learning, as well as promoting the university's teaching
and learning strengths in her national and international networks,
particularly as a member of the Carrick Institute. Professor Probert has
also made a substantial contribution in the development of staffing
policy within the University.

Professor Probert will leave the University in mid-2006.

Alan Robson
Vice-Chancellor