[All-Staff] University appointment - Pro Vice-Chancellor (Academic)

Vice-Chancellery vice-chancellery@admin.uwa.edu.au
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 16:39:38 +0800

To all staff

I would like to announce the appointment of a new member of the Executive
and University to the position of Pro Vice-Chancellor (Academic).

Professor Belinda Probert has accepted this appointment and will commence at
the University in early April.  Professor Probert comes to us from RMIT
where she held the position of Pro Vice Chancellor, Design and Social
Context.  Professor Probert will take on the portfolios of Teaching and
Learning, and Staffing.

I know you will join me in welcoming Professor Probert to the University.

Alan Robson

Professor Alan Robson AM
Vice-Chancellor
The University of Western Australia